10th Birthday Bash Giveaway - FREE Dog Training Course for Rescues
We’re turning ten and we’re ready to party!! When we opened our doors a decade ago, we started with classes full of rescue dogs. As a throwback to our humble beginnings and a thank you to our rescue heroes, we’re giving away access to our DogSense eCourse – totally FREE! We know there are plenty of foster homes and rescue pups out there who could benefit from our fun, compassionate, and easy-to-follow training methodology. For every valid entry in our giveaway, we’ll donate a copy of our eCourse to the tagged rescue organization. The more entries we get, the more copies of the course we’ll give away!
Help us help our rescue heroes. (It’s easy!)
We’re keeping it simple, here: 1 entry = 1 copy of our eCourse, donated to your tagged rescue organization. If a rescue gets ten entries, we’ll give them 10 copies to give out to their fosters or adopters as they see fit. If a rescue gets 23 entries, we’ll give them 23 copies, and so on! There’s no drawing. Nothing’s left up to chance. You don’t have to have any skill or luck; Everyone gets to be a winner! Here’s what you gotta do to win it big for your favorite rescue:
To enter on Facebook:
- Comment on our giveaway post with a picture of your rescue pup! (The cuter/sillier/funnier, the better!)
- In that same comment, tag the rescue organization that your pup came from.
- Either “like” or “follow” the Go Anywhere Dog business page on Facebook.
To enter on Instagram:
- Comment on our giveaway post and tag the rescue organization your pup came from.
- Post a pic of your rescue pup on Instagram and tag us! (Again, the cuter/sillier/funnier, the better!)
- “Follow” the Go Anywhere Dog business page on Instagram.
Because we wanna make it even more fun, each person may have up to two valid entries: one on Facebook AND one on Instagram. Whoohoo! On November 1st, we’ll get in touch with all of our winning rescue organizations to let them know how many copies of our eCourse they’ve won and how they can gain access. That’s it! Easy-peasy, huh!?
Our eCourse and rescue operations are a match made in heaven.
When dogs come into rescue, their whole world has been turned upside down. They need understanding. They need connection. They need to feel safe. Our eCourse is designed to teach humans how to raise and train dogs with exactly that: understanding, connection, and safety. All six modules (containing over 30 videos) are rooted in these beliefs, and we aim to make life easier for both humans and dogs alike. We cover topics like:
- Dog body language, fear, and aggression
- Puppy socialization
- Safe off-leash play
- Potty training, crate training, and leashed walking skills
- Handling common “naughty” behaviors like play biting, barking, jumping up, & counter surfing
- Motivation and reasonable expectations
- Clear communication for effective training
- Five essential obedience behaviors: Touch, Sit, Down, Stay, & Leave-it
Each video can be watched over and over, so viewers can learn at their own pace and go back for refreshers as needed – perfect for the busy foster parent or brand new adopter.
We’re a small business, hoping to make a big impact.
We know rescues and shelters are, unfortunately, fuller than ever. To all you foster pawrents, shelter dog walkers, transport drivers, volunteer kennel cleaners, and vet-bill-fundraisers: we see you. We notice your hard work. We appreciate what you do. We love your big hearts. Let’s come together and help more dogs get ready for their forever homes. We’re excited to welcome you into the Go Anywhere Dog family.
Over the last year, we’ve helped raise over 10,000 Go Anywhere Dogs. Here’s to 10,000 more. Let’s party, rescue fam.
A trip down memory lane...
We began with Foster Class Tuesdays and Rescue Remedy Outings Downtown Minneapolis, partnered with Safe Hands Rescue. Many great memories surrounding our early days, just getting started with our unique loving approach to dog training and behavior.